Sunday, November 27, 2011

For Starters:

My name is Alisha. I am a birthmom, 2 weeks post-placement, and I really need somewhere to channel all my loose emotional energy. So I decided to try thing whole blogging thing. I didn't even know there was such thing as birth-mom blogs until my babys mom told me that she likes to read them. So I checked them out and really liked it.
So just kinda general info about me:
I was born in Montana, but I've lived in a middle-of-nowhere town in Texas for the last 6 years. I am 18 and just graduated high school and beauty school this last May. I am now a part-time hairdresser and a full time student at the public university in my town, majoring in Chemistry (at the moment). My favorite color is pink. I have been LDS my whole life, but my adoption story is also my conversion story, because I never really understood the gospel until this experience. I am the oldest of 5 kids in my family, and I have the best parents ever. I like to read, but I don't care for English and History. I love science, and math is okay, but I really only like it when it's applied to science related things.
Anyways, I'll get to my story more later, but its 1:30 am and I have Precalculus at 8, so I need to try to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. read your whole blog tonight and wept. I feel closer to
    Understanding a smidgen of what birth mothers go through. So happy that you are happy with this decision and sunshine is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete