Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Cutest Baby on Earth Award goes to...

This is a picture her mom sent me of her, getting ready to go on a walk!  I love her in the color pink, it's so perfect with her complexion and hair and eye color! Now can you see why I say she's my Sunshine :) I can't help but smile when I look at her.


I love her parents so much! Jared and Amy are the most wonderful people I have ever encountered, and are everything I could have hoped for in parents for her. They are so loving and open and never resent me for asking how things are that day. Also, she has the most adorable, funny big brother in the world! I never had an older brother, so I am so excited that she has one! And he was adopted also, so I know she'll never have be alone in the world of adopted kids :)

Thank you so much, Jared and Amy, for everything you are and for every wonderful update that you send me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment